Society for Coaching Psychology Italy (SCP Italy)
In Italy you start to talk about Coaching Psychology with the creation of the Society for Coaching Psychology Italy. On March 23rd 2011 the Society for Coaching Psychology Italy (SCP Italy) was founded by Silvana Dini, Alessandra Rosicarelli and Ida Sirolli. SCP Italy is the official Italian Coaching Psychology association established to encourage and stimulate the development of Coaching Psychology, in coherence with the Ethical Code of the National Psychological Association, with which SCP Italy is collaborating. Its mission is to support the coaching psychologists to promote the:
- valuing of the distinctive contribution psychologists have to offer to the field of coaching,
- development of evidence-based coaching through research, events, publications, discussions and professional development,
- promotion of ethical and professional standards, guidelines and best practices (Guidelines for the work and organisational psychologist in the practice of organisational coaching, Competency Framework for Business Coaching Psychologist, Linee Guida per la metavisione nella Coaching Psychology )
- valuing of a Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and an accreditation process that meet international standards for Coaching Psychology,
- qualification of the demand and offering of Coaching services in Italy.
The International Society for Coaching Psychology (ISCP) signed a Memorandum of Understanding with SCP Italy aimed at strengthening their partnership and underlining their mutual goal to support the development of the Coaching Psychology profession internationally.
In Italia si inizia a parlare di Coaching Psychology con la nascita di Society for Coaching Psychology Italy (SCP Italy). SCP Italy, fondata nel 2011 da Silvana Dini, Alessandra Rosicarelli, Ida Sirolli, è l’associazione non a fini di lucro, costituita per sviluppare la Coaching Psychology in Italia, in coerenza con il Codice Deontologico degli Psicologi e con l’Ordine Nazionale degli Psicologi. La sua mission è supportare e favorire i coach psicologi nel:
- valorizzare i benefici e il contributo distintivo degli approcci psicologici nella pratica del coaching,
- sviluppare, attraverso la ricerca, gli eventi, le pubblicazioni, gli scambi e lo sviluppo professionale servizi di coaching evidence-based,
- favorire l’eccellenza nella pratica, l’applicazione di linee guida, standard etici e di competenza nel coaching (Linee Guida per lo Psicologo del Lavoro e delle Organizzazioni nella Pratica del Coaching Organizzativo, Modello di Competenze Business Coaching Psychologist, Linee Guida per la metavisione nella Coaching Psychology)
- praticare lo Sviluppo Continuo (CPD) e impegnarsi nel processo di accreditamento volontario delle competenze, in coerenza con gli standard internazionali di ISCP,
- contribuire al processo di qualificazione della domanda e dell’offerta di coaching in Italia.
L’International Society (ISCP) ha siglato con SCP Italy un Memorandum of Understanding per operare insieme e supportare lo sviluppo della Coaching Psychology a livello internazionale.
L’Italia ha ospitato il 3rd International Congress of Coaching Psychology 2013 – Rome, 16 e 17 Maggio.
Visit our website at www.scpitaly.it
Follow us by joining our Group: “Special Group in Coaching Psychology Italy”
Giusi Pappalepore, SCP Italy Accredited Member, President of SCP Italy 2020 and Congress Steering Committee member
Ida Sirolli, SCP Italy Full Member, President of SCP Italy 2021 and SCP Italy Co-founder